CANDLES AVAILABLE FOR CURBSIDE OR LOCAL DELIVERY ONLY DUE TO THE EXTREME HEAT. PLEASE CALL OR TEXT 602-363-4872 FOR CANDLE CODE.
Celebrating all things holiday - desert style. This fragrance is a gorgeous blend of cedarwood, fir and ginger making a sophisticated winter fragrance perfect for the holiday season. The santa hat on a saguaro is just what you might see in AZ in the winter.
Top Note (the first scent when you open the jar): Bergamot, Cypress
Middle Note (what you smell when the candle is burning): Fir, Oakmoss, Pine, Ginger
Base Note (the scent that lingers in a room after burning): Cedar, Amber, Moss
Shelbey Tharpe created this pen and ink artwork to show the desert all decked out for the holidays.
- 8.5 oz handmade soy candle – each candle burns for 50-60 hours!
- Made with a cotton wick, 100% soy wax made with American grown soy beans and phthalate free fragrance oil – ingredients that make you feel good about this candle burning in your home.
- Clear glass jar with black metal lid – the lid is perfect for extinguishing your candle without smoke.
- $1 of each candle sold goes to support Caring Ministries in Tucson, AZ.
- Candles ship quickly (usually via USPS Priority). They are packed with love and sent from my home right to yours!
Our Desert Lights candle makes a great gift! Give as a holiday housewarming gift, co-worker gift, teacher gift or keep one for yourself - it’s perfect to bring holiday fragrance to your home or office.
INSTRUCTIONS: Before lighting, trim the wick to 1/4". Never leave your burning candle unattended. Do not burn for longer than 4 hours at a time.
CARE: Avoid using in drafty areas and keep away from flammable materials. Do not allow wick trimmings or other materials to accumulate in the wax pool or a fire may result. Always burn on a level, non-flammable surface. Do not place directly on furnishings or linens.